Some of our readers have asked us to make an easy tutorial on how to hack Symbian Devices. And here it is! This tutorial will explain how to hack a S60V5, S^3, Symbian Anna, Nokia Belle, Nokia Belle Refresh, Nokia Belle FP1 or Nokia Belle FP2 device. After you’ve hacked your phone, you have better control over it, you can enjoy cool mods, custom theme effects and much more!
Special thanks to CODeRUS, Il. Socio, iExtraX7 and everyone who have made hacking possible on Symbian!
How to hack Nokia Belle/Nokia Belle Refresh/Nokia Belle FP1 devices (should also work for S60V3, S60V5, S^3 and Symbian Anna)
1. Download and install this application to C:\ drive: http://symbian-developers.ga/wp-content/uploads/NortonSymbianHackLDD.sis
2. After the application is installed, launch “Norton” from the menu
3. Open the Options menu, press Anti-Virus and after that Quarantine list
4. There will be three files in the Quarantine list, open the Options menu and select Restore all
5. After that, exit the application and remove it from the phone (from the menu or application manager)
6. Download and install RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx to C:\ drive from this link: http://symbian-developers.ga/wp-content/uploads/RomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx
7. After the application is installed, launch RomPatcherPlus from the menu
8. Select the Open4all patch, open the Options menu and select Add to auto
9. Now download the Install Server RP+ 1.7.rmp patch from this link: http://symbian-developers.ga/wp-content/uploads/Install-Server-1.7-RP+.rmp
10. Download and install an advanced file manager like X-plore from this link: http://www.lonelycatgames.com/download/xplore/x-plore_s60_3rd_1_60.sisx
11. Move the Install Server RP+ 1.7.rmp file to C:\Patches. If the Patches folder doesn’t exist, create it
12. Open RomPatcherPlus, select the Install ServerRP+ 1.7 patch, go to the Options menu and select Add to auto
13. That’s it! You can restart your device if you want.
How to hack your Nokia Belle FP2 device
1. Download and install this application to C:\ drive: http://symbian-developers.ga/wp-content/uploads/Nokia-Belle-FP2-Hack.sis
2. After the installation, SafeManager should launch. If not, launch it from the menu
3. Three popups will show up. Select No to all of them
4. Click on Other, and after that on FileMgr
5. Now open FP2hack folder in E:\ drive, select the updatedswicertstore.dat file, open the Options menu and select Copy
6. After that, go to C:/resource/swicertstore/dat/, open the Options menu and select Insert. Enter the code shown in the popup and press Ok. When it asks you to insert the file, press Ok, and select Yes when you’re asked to replace the old file in the folder.
If the folders don’t exist, just create them.
7. Download and install RomPatcher+ v3.1 for Belle FP2 from this link: http://symbian-developers.ga/wp-content/uploads/RomPatcherPlus_3.1_FP2.sisx
8. After it’s installed, launch RomPatcherPlus from the menu
9. Select all of the patches (Install Server RP+ v1.7 and Open4all), open the Options menu and select Add to auto
10. Your phone is now hacked! You can restart it if you want